Friday, December 20, 2013

Review on Green Tea Nose Pack by Etude House~ & Cleansing Nose Pack by YADAH

So, this is my 1st beauty review on this blog!! And so, I tried the Green Tea Nose Pack by Etude House on my sister and Cleansing Nose Pack by YADAH on myself.


Steps to put a pore strip
Firstly, wash your face.
Secondly, wet your nose with enough water.
Thirdly, dry your hands and carefully place the pore strip on your nose.
Fourth, wet the pore strip so that it sticks well on your skin.
Lastly, wait for it to dry and peel it off.

Now, let's start with the Green Tea Nose Pack

Before
She's under the stage of growing up so Acne is not really avoidable, I can only give her things to reduce them such as mask etc

Using


After

To be honest, this is the results....


Two blackheads removed....LOL I didn't expect only two since my sis had quite a number of blackheads on her nose...So ya, to me, its not really useful. I would prefer Shiseido black mask

Shiseido Black Mask

Wait till next time, when I put on my Shiseido Black Mask and do a review on it, you will understand why I will prefer this :D

Okay, moving on
.
.
.
.
My review on Cleansing Nose Pack by YADAH

And THIS IS ME!! (a bit weird)


Before
So as you can see, I have much more pores than my sister...So of course, I should expect more blackheads to be removed!

Putting it on
This nose pack took a longer time to dry as compared to the green tea nose pack......I waited about 30 mins??

RESULTS
So my face had no difference, the before and after is exactly the same!!! And the results is even more shocking than the green tea nose pack....Nothing much got removed! Only one miserable blackhead that does not even look like blackhead came off!

Oh my god, I wasted reaching 45 mins just to remove 1 blackhead, I'm extremely disappointed that I threw the whole pack away!

Okay....so this is the end of my review. Comparing both of the nose packs, Green Tea nose pack is slightly better....Next time I'll do other reviews on different nose packs as well :D See you next time :)


No comments: